31 March 2015

Midweek Post Script

I had one of those nights when you wake and think "that was a good sleep" and it's only just gone 1.00am! And it didn't get much better from there but.....I did get a lot of thinking done.

I mentioned in my last blog that I had removed the netting from over the pond. Well, this wasn't strictly true as I had left it in a thin strip across the widest part because I didn't want it to fall into the water as I tried to remove it.

At around 3.00am this morning my internal light bulb came on....all I had to do was shifty up the netting to the narrowest part of the pond.  So I went out this afternoon and shifted the netting up to the narrowest part of the pond and...yep...the netting is no more! As you can probably tell, logic isn't always my strong point!

Have a good week....

DD